The submitted materials must be accompanied by:
Article (about 20 000–30 000 characters) should include:
- Confirmation letter which declares that the submitted paper is intended solely for publication in “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures. International Analytical Review”, it reports unpublished work and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- Cover letter containing author(s)` full name(s); information about each author: academic degree, place of work/study, postal address and e-mail, telephone numbers.
Text material is accepted in (.doc) or (.rtf) file formats. Illustrative material is accepted in (.tif), (.jpg), (.eps), (.ai), or (.cdr) file formats (Characters must be converted to curves).
- the full name of the author;
- information about each author: academic degree, place of work/study;
- abstract – 500 characters;
- key words (3–5), which may or may not appear in the title;